Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Running circles around Cancer

"You can raise some really good money without trying to sell yourself and the product." 


For the last six years, Janet Robin has been raising money for the American Cancer society. "Ever since I lost both my parents to cancer, I have been raising money to put an end to this deadly disease."


She's seen great success with Popcorn Palace fundraisers, "It is my best and easiest fundraiser, " she says. "The popcorn is out of this world and the people cannot wait until my next order goes out."
She had looked at a variety of fundraising options but knew that she'd found the answer when she came across our website. "A lot of people where I work are always selling candy bars and I wanted something different." And differentiating herself paid of, "You can raise some really good money without trying to sell yourself and the product," says Robin. "The flyers were very appetizing and people just came over to my desk to order."


Raising funds to beat cancer is a family affair as Robin's mother-in-law and sister-in-law also use Popcorn Palace to raise money for the American Cancer Society.


Click here to learn more about the American Cancer Society

No comments:

Post a Comment