Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

Individual effort


"Without the help of my favorite fundraising program, I don't think I will be successful."

Pratin Kraisornkovit of Monrovia, CA is, by his own admission, "not part of a school, club, sport team, church, booster club, 4-H club, PTA or PTO." But even so, Pratin is a dedicated fundraiser.
Pratin approached Popcorn Palace about our fundraising program in September of 2010 after 25 of the schools, churches and charities he'd donated to wrote letters, asking for additional help. "My goal is to raise money for these organizations around Christmas 2010," wrote Pratin. "Without the help of my favorite fundraising program, I don't think I will be successful."


Well, Christmas has come and gone and we are pleased to report that with our popcorn and Pratin's dedication, 17 organizations received checks for Christmas, including: Boy's Town, AARP, Smile Train, The American Cancer Society, Muscular Dystrophy Association and more.


This just goes to show that you don't have to be part of a big organization to make a difference. Thank you Pratin for your hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment